New in Bern
professional, central, uncomplicated
Swiss1Surgery operates in the GGP
In the newly designed operating room in the Gastroenterological Group Practice GGP in Bern, we perform smaller operations. The spectrum of interventions includes proctological surgery, skin tumors, lipomas, Umbilical hernias or scar corrections.
Our setting allows for an uncomplicated procedure without Strain on scarce hospital resources. We offer our patients a new infrastructure, a well-coordinated and experienced team for many years. The time required for an intervention is therefore very small, the corresponding costs low.
We look forward to receiving your registrations and are always available by email or phone if you have any questions.
Phone 031 312 61 12
Small abdominal wall hernias
- Registration by referring physician to Swiss1Surgery
- Direct registration by patients also possible (depending on insurance model)
- Rapid referral to surgical consultation (within 2 weeks)
- Surgery date within 1-4 weeks
- Ambulatory surgery under general, partial or local anesthesia (time required for patients 2-3 hours)
- Follow-up visits by general practitioners; in the case of proctological surgery, one follow-up visit by Dr. med. A. Scheiwiller after 6 weeks
Film reports & lectures on acid reflux, oesophageal cancer, aftercare and other medical topics.